Saturday, October 6, 2012

Velvet pumpkins by Timewashed - beach white

I saw these particular velvet pumpkins from Timewashed featured by Completely Coastal I was smitten with the color described as sea mist shown in the center.  I don't buy many decorations since I prefer to use simple glass vases and lidded jars that can easily be changed for the season but, I have been wanting velvet pumpkins for some time, and so glad I waited to find these.


The sea mist color was sold out except for the petite one and, I snatched it up along with two white ones in larger sizes.  Becky of Timewashed was very detailed about how I wanted my pumpkins to look.  I went with fiber strands instead of shells.


When I opened the box this is what I saw.  Such sweet personal touches.  How much better could it get?


Well it did.  Each pumpkin was lovingly wrapped. 


I love them in all their, beachy, rustic, blingy glory.


Becky also offers her pumpkins in other fabrics.  Head on over to her pumpkin patch. to get yours.

7 comments:

BECKY said...

I am so glad you love your pumpkins, Rita! It was a joy to create them for you!! Thanks so much for sharing them here and for your lovely comments!

Hope your weekend is wonderful!
Hugs,
Becky

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Love the jeweled pumpkins ... very glamorous!

Melissah

WhiteWhispers2u said...

oh so lovely aren't they! I too have been wanting some.Thanks for sharing, I am off to check them out~Cheers Kim

Serendipitous Home said...

How beautiful! What a stunning fall addition for your home.

rjerdee said...

What a lovely idea...velvet pumpkins! They remind me a bit of pincushions that I once had but these are much more high-end!

beachhouse etc. said...

hey Im back again thanks for periodicaly stopping by.. and this was such a great post on the packaging inspired me to create something more significant than what i do...all the best beachy fun living... check out out new beach bags you may want for your store lmk ..beachhouse etc

Completely Coastal said...

Oh my, they're the sweetest, and what a great trio!! Thanks for the link love too!! Enjoy..., happy Fall.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.